This sale has ended. Sorry you missed it.
You may want to check out The Ultimate Productivity Bundle or Work at Home Bundle.
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2020
I do all the things they say not to:
I go grocery shopping hungry. (gasp!)
I shop without a list.
I eat out too much.
I resort to convenience foods.
I never think about what I am making until 6:00pm each night (ahem… see point 3 & 4 above)
Basically, I spend tons of time, money, and empty calories feeding myself and my family all because I don’t have a plan.
If you’ve ever felt like this, meal planning is a total game-changer.
I know once I start meal planning, my healthy living journey will get a whole lot easier.
And meal planning could be the missing key that helps you save money, de-stress dinnertime, lose weight, and eat healthier, too!
It is going to change my life in such an amazing way, so I’m ecstatic to tell you about the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle. I can’t wait to try some new healthy recipes.
In my opinion, you can save way more than $37 by planning your meals for one week, simply by avoiding restaurants and cutting down on food waste…
P.S. This bundle sale is over on Friday, August 21st at midnight. It’s just a super short sale (hence the discounted price) so don’t miss it:
What if there was just one thing standing between you and a healthier life?
I know it seems hard to believe but hear me out…
Healthy meals don’t just happen.
(Wouldn’t that be nice?)
You have to decide what you’re eating, make your list, buy the ingredients, and then prepare everything.
And the domino that starts it all is knowing what you’re going to eat.
In other words, the path to health begins with a plan.
And if you need an easy way to meal plan, I have a solution for you!
It’s called the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle and here’s a taste of what it includes:
- A carefully-curated library of 11 digital cookbooks including low-carb, slow cooker, freezer meals, camping cookbooks, and more!
- Hundreds of recipes to suit different diets, such as dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb, keto, and more!
- 15 ready-to-go meal plans for the slow cooker, breakfasts, keto, and more!
- 10 printables for those who prefer planning with pen and paper
- 9 eCourses for meal prepping for weight loss, learn how to save money on healthy food, and basic nutrition
- Plus, more!
With the Healthy Meal Planning Bundle, you’ll have hundreds of recipes available in one place, so you can find what you need quickly, without distraction.
The Healthy Meal Planning Bundle has this curated collection of resources to help you:
- Meal plan more consistently and free up hours every week
- Save money on groceries with smart shopping strategies
- Organize your meal plans and recipes for easy access and less stress
- Eat healthier breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with hundreds of tested recipes
And best of all, you can get the entire package for just $37.
P.S. The bundle sale is over Friday, August 21st at midnight! This is your last chance to grab this collection of meal planning resources for 97% off:
This is a strange, uncertain time, and I’m glad Ultimate Bundles offers a 30-day happiness guarantee. You can try the bundle out for a month and if you don’t like the bundle, if you need your money back, or for any reason, just email their customer happiness team within 30 days for a full refund.