Magnetic Toe Rings for Weight Loss
I decided to give the weight loss magnetic toe rings a try. I didn’t actually expect them to work, but thought why not. They seem easy enough to use. Just wear them on your big toes with the magnets turned down toward the floor and lose weight.
Descriptions on Amazon say:
- Effectively help you to lose weight, improve the human body muscle sagging phenomenon.
- Activate muscle movements to improve incorrect walking posture.
- There are two small magnets at the bottom, which emit a magnetic force of 1,100 gauss and stimulate the most sensitive acupoints in the soles of the feet.
- Correct leg shape to lose excess fat.
- Made from premium material for practical use.
- 2pcs/pair Magnetic Therapy Slimming Products Fast Lose Weight Burn Fat Reduce Fats body Silicone Foot Massage Magnetic Toe Rings
- Description: new and high quality The rings are soft and comfortable to wear and are virtually invisible. Reduce fat on body, increase metabolism Material: Silicone Color: White
- How to use: Wear the rings on the 2 big toes. Make sure that the magnets are positioned beneath the toe and in the middle. You can go about your daily routine while the rings work at slimming you down. The secret lies in the 2 pieces of magnets which can emit 1,100 Gauss’s magnetic force to stimulate the acupuncture points. This will activate those areas which are normally not in use while walking, and also helps to improve sagging muscles. Washable with lukewarm water and mild detergent
- Package included: 1 Pair of Toe Ring = 2 Pieces
I tried the magnetic toe rings in cold weather. I didn’t want people to look at me funny when I wore my flip flops. Contrary to what they say, the rings are not virtually invisible. I wore them for two months, even sleeping in them, so I didn’t forget to put them back on. I only took them off to shower. Then washed the toe rings with antibacterial soap and put them back on.
They feel a little odd when you first put them on. Walking around barefoot, it kind of feels like a small smooth pebble under your big toe. I also found that they would turn, putting the magnet on the side of my toe, while walking.
They were comfortable and I hardly noticed them at all while wearing socks and sneakers. I did notice them a lot while wearing a pair of high heeled boots. In the boots, they felt more like sharp boulders under my toes instead of smooth pebbles!
At the end of two months I didn’t lose any weight or reduce any fat. I think I may have gained a pound or two. I didn’t notice any changes in my appetite. I didn’t exercise while wearing them, but I was doing a relaxed version of Weight Watchers and watching what I ate.
I have stopped wearing the toe rings, but will be keeping an eye out for other weight loss products.
What crazy or trendy things have you tried to lose weight?